Saint Lucia Sportsmen and Sportswomen were awarded and celebrated at the Ministry of Youth Development and Sports 40th National Sports Award under the distinguished Patronage of His Excellence Sir Emmanuel Cenac, GCSL, GCMG Governor General of Saint Lucia on Saturday 15th February 2020 at the Grande Pavilion dubbed "The Tent", in Rodney Bay.
Dora Henry was awarded under the Coaches, Administrators, Technical Officials Category. The award received was for Administrator/Technical Official in the Sport of Athletics for Outstanding Service for the year 2019.
Her Achievements in the Field of Athletics include:
- Dedicated Trained/Certified Technical Official;
- Currently the Assistant Secretary of the Saint Lucia Athletics Association;
- A Director of the St. Lucia Technical Officials Union responsible for administration;
- An essential part of the Secretariat at athletics meets - doing assignments of officials and monitoring of performances for evaluation;
- Verse knowledge of Meet Management Systems and Photo-finish.
We at the Sir Arthur Lewis Community College congratulate Ms. Henry on her achievement. Well done!