- Tuition fees can be paid either per semester or per year.
- All payments should be made before your registration.
- Payments can be made either online or at any branch of Bank of Saint Lucia (Account #904120789).
- All students must complete two (2) deposit slips upon payment at the bank. You must include your STUDENT NAME and STUDENT ID on your slips.
- If you are experiencing any difficulty or have any inquiries, please contact our Finance Department.
The Renewable Energy Development Project Scholarship Programme aims to foster employment opportunities for females in the energy sector. Through scholarships and apprenticeships with SALCC's Engineering unit.
Educational Loan from BOSL
Get the education you deserve with a Student Loan from Bank of Saint Lucia!
Educational Loan from 1st National
1st National Bank gives you the peace of mind that allows you to focus on your studies.
The government of Saint Lucia makes annual awards to deserving candidates to pursue programmes at Sir Arthur Lewis Community College.
Fees by Degree Level
Click on the download ( ) icon to view the fees of a programme.
- Bachelor of Education Degree in Primary Education
- Caribbean Advanced Proficiency Examination (CAPE)
- Certificate in Early Childhood Education
- Electrical Installation (Craft)
- General Associate Degrees
- Certificate in Health Aide
- Post Graduate Diploma in Teacher Education
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor's Degree Programmes
- Traditional Craft Programmes
- Associate Degree in Secondary Education
- Associate Degree in TVET Home Economics
You may get in touch with SALCC's Finance Department via the links below.
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone 1 - +1 (758) 457-7300-7305
- Telephone 2 - +1 (758) 457-7300-7306
- Telephone 3 - +1 (758) 457-7300-7307
- Telephone 4 - +1 (758) 457-7300-7325