THE SIR ARTHUR LEWIS COMMUNITY COLLEGE offers you a robust campus life to develop new skills and explore interests. Our qualified faculty provide world-class education, and our student support services ensure that you receive a holistic student experience. Upon graduating, you will be well equipped to achieve your career aspirations. We offer the following:
- BACHELOR’S DEGREES
- BACHELOR’S DEGREES prepare students for entry or management-level positions in the workforce and entrepreneurial roles upon completion of an undergraduate programme with a duration of 3-4 years.
- ASSOCIATE DEGREES
- ASSOCIATE DEGREES prepare students for entry-level positions in specialized areas after two years of study. Transfers to 3 and 4 year under-graduate programmes here and abroad are also facilitated.
- THE GATEWAYS TO GLOBAL CAREERS (GCC) PROGRAMME
- THE GATEWAYS TO GLOBAL CAREERS (GCC) PROGRAMME are Associate Degree programmes which are strategically aligned to international partner institutions. On completion of these programmes, learners will matriculate directly into programmes at various partner institutions.
- PRE-COLLEGE offers an immersive and supportive academic experience that allows students to matriculate into an associate or bachelor’s degree.
- MODERN LANGUAGES
- MODERN LANGUAGES take learners to the point of Foreign Language mastery for academic pursuits, global careers, advanced business transactions and everyday life.
- TECHNICAL AND VOCATIONAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING (TVET)
- TECHNICAL AND VOCATIONAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING (TVET) fosters youth employment and entrepreneurship in a wide range of occupations, production services and livelihoods geared towards sustainable development.
All our programmes have a strong e-learning component whereby instruction can be delivered without having to sit in a physical classroom.