GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Bachelors Degree, Associate Degree and Caribbean Advanced Proficiency Examinations (CAPE):
The following are the entry requirements for Bachelor's Degree, Associate Degree and Pre-College (CAPE) programmes:
- Passes in at least five (5) subjects at CSEC General Proficiency Level, including English A and Mathematics (Grades 1, 2, 3) or GCE O level (Grades A, B, C) or a combination of both; and any other required courses.
- The College will also consider qualifications other than those stated above.
The following are the entry requirements for Certificate programmes:
- These are specific to the programme in which you wish to enrol. Please go to our Programmes page to review the entry requirements for these programmes.
- The College will also consider qualifications other than those indicated.
- Please read the Application Guide to ensure that you are able to meet the requirements for your desired programme.