Students are asked to follow the procedures listed below to register for classes. Students with access to computers can do their online registration outside of the College. Students with no access to computers can utilize the College’s facility at Laboratory 1 and 3.
- Log into Sonisweb by going to http://sms.salcc.edu.lc/studsect.cfm
- Enter your Student ID and Pin.
- Your Student ID is the number indicated on your letter of offer below the date.
- Your Pin will be your date of birth in the format (MMDDYY). Example your date of birth is March 15 1990 so your pin would be 031590. Once you have successfully logged in you will be required to change the pin. Enter a new pin between six (6) to eight (8) characters in the first box. Enter the same new pin in the second box to confirm and click Submit.
- You will get back to the login screen. Please enter your student ID and new pin to log into your account.
- If you have forgotten your PIN and/or ID, please click on the link under the LOGIN button. You will receive your new PIN to the email address that you indicated on your application form. If you do not get a response it means that your email address in SONIS is incorrect and you need to follow the procedure below in 3
- If you experience any difficulty in accessing your account please email: . Subject of the email should be “Sonisweb Access”.You must include in the body of the email your Student ID and your Date of Birth. The address that is used to submit the email will be the address that is used to update your record. This will be done within 24 hours Monday to Friday. Weekends and holidays your request will be attended to on the next working day. You will receive an auto-response to your email address when your records have been updated. Follow 3 c) to log in once you have received your ID and PIN.
- Click on the Registration Tab to start the enrollment process.
- Click on the letter that corresponds to the first letter of the course code on your form. Search the list for the correct course and section.
- Enroll into the correct course and course section as on the registration form. These courses are stored in a “shopping cart”. Once you have selected all your courses click on Continue with step 2. If there are no errors in your selections and you want to continue enrolling click on Step 2 of 3 – Continue then click on Return
This completes the online enrollment process.